The latest update
We’re still here and thought we’d put together the latest update now that Greater Manchester is in Tier 3 and guidelines have changed further.
We plan to stay open as we already serve meals and will continue to make your visit to Tib Street Tavern as stress free as possible in these uncertain times.
Here are the latest guidelines that must be followed when dining with us:
- All customers must now order a substantial meal
- We can only serve alcohol as part of your meal
- All groups (6 or less) must be from the same household
- We will ask you to track and trace using the app
- You must sanitise your hands at the entrance
- We operate table service only
- You must wear a face mask if you leave your seat
Please remember that we didn’t make the rules so please observe them. We ask that you don’t give our staff a hard time about it. Things are difficult enough!
We may also have to operate a table limit of 2 hours at busier times, this latest update will be on a discretionary basis.
Things have changed but we want to keep you and our staff safe while you are with us and make sure that you still have a good time.
Stay safe and stay happy!
If you have any queries or want to call to make a booking for a booth we can be contacted on 0161 834 1600.
If you have coronavirus symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Get a test and stay at home